Buy Plasmolifting PRP gel tubes are CE marked medical devices for the preparation of autologous PRP (platelet-rich plasma) and of platelet gel used in plasmolifting. Plasmolifting is an innovative way to inject platelet-rich plasma into the human tissues. Platelets are part of the blood clotting processes. Therefore, platelets play an important role in the healing and regeneration of traumatized tissues. The substances in the tube enable the production of autologous plasma that can be injected into the body. The new formulation of the separation gel return 20% more plasma, which stands out from other PRP products on the market.
The pack consists of:
- 10 tubes x 9ml
- Content: Anticoagulant and thixotropic gel (separates the platelets from the erythrocytes and leukocytes, obtaining autologous plasma of high therapeutic value)
- Tube material: Medical glass
- Country of origin: Made in Italy
Please note you need a centrifuge to use the tubes
Benefits of plasmolifting prp gel:
- Made of high-quality borosilicate medical glass
- Each tube is double packed to ensure the best sterility of the product
- Medical device for healing and tissue regeneration
- Enable production of autologous plasma
- CE marked
How to use prp gel tube
When blood has been sampled in the tube, the tube must be placed in a centrifuge. During centrifugation, the separating gel forms a solid barrier between the red blood cells and the plasma, enabling the plasma to be separted and injected back into the body. You may use any centrifuge which matches the tubes, e.g. centrifuges called LOW SPEED (centrifuges that may hold tubes till 15 ml). The centrifuges need 4000rpm x 5 minutes to obtain the plasma. The plasmolifting gel technology is a non-surgical and non-toxic unique regenerative method.
Buy Plasmolifting PRP gel online at ciner pharma mega shop. Every order is processed fast to meet the needs of the customers responsibly. We ship products on time to ensure timely delivery. Safe packaging solutions are offered to safeguard the interests of our customers. You can get in touch with our customer support team to get the best answers to all your questions.