Stylage Bi-Soft S Lidocaine is designed to improve the appearance of superficial lines and wrinkles. Stylage Bi-Soft S Lidocaine is ideal to use in thin and sensitive areas, where the first visible signs of ageing begin to emerge: around the eyes, lips and between the eyebrows. It contains lidocaine, a powerful anaesthetic, for a more comfortable injection. The novel injection instrument allows the injection pressure to be reduced, which makes treatment on the customer’s side even more comfortable. High-precision results are guaranteed by the optimized centre of gravity of the Bi-Soft S Lidocaine injector. Its ergonomic design leads to perfect results that are easy to achieve.
The pack consists of:
- 2 x 0.8ml syringes
- 4 x 30G 1/2″ needles
- 16 mg/g cross-linked hyaluronic acid
- 0.3% lidocaine
Bi-Soft S Lidocaine is injection into the superficial to mid-dermis
- superficial and average wrinkles,
- periorbital wrinkles (“crow’s feet”),
- glabellar frown lines (between the eyebrows),
- fine cheek wrinkles,
- perioral wrinkles (around the mouth),
- oral commissures (marionette lines),
- dark circles (eye hollows) in the tear trough area under the eye,
- rejuvenating the appearance of hands.
Benefits of Stylage Bi-Soft S Lidocaine:
- Correct superficial wrinkles and lines
- Treat thin and sensitive areas
- Reduce first signs of ageing
- How long does the result last for?
Bi-Soft S Lidocaine is the first monophasic antioxidant cross-linked hyaluronic acid based gel sterile, completely biogradable, of non-animal origin, specifically designed for the natural correction of superficial lines and wrinkles.